The perfect Lincolnshire venue
The beautiful parkland location of the Branston Hall Hotel has made it a favourite venue for special occasions. Providing excellent photographic opportunities and spacious surroundings, the country house ambiance immediately creates an environment to ensure a highly successful event. The banqueting facilities provide food, drink and service which cannot be surpassed.
Whether a Wedding, Conference, Charity Gala, Seasonal Party, School Leavers Prom, Birthday or Reception, the dedicated team at Branston Hall Hotel is fully committed to making these important events a success.
From a private dinner party to a large reception we have, or can create, special menus. The elegant Churchill Suite is a fantastic private purpose built suite, offering seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event.
The Lakeside restaurant is both a reception and banqueting facility. The terrace, overlooking the parkland and lake, provides an excellent position for pre-event drinks or, after meal, liqueurs and coffees. The Churchill, York and Westminster Suites are licensed for the performance of civil weddings.
We have a selection of banqueting menus available for both weddings and conferences. If you wish, our chefs will create and prepare a special meal to suit your requirements.
For a wedding that is a smooth as silk, Branston Hall Hotel wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event.
Our considerable experience of helping wedding parties to have a stress free day has enabled us to develop a “one-stop” package which will free you from the time consuming chores of arranging the perfect wedding event. Visit our online wedding planner.
Every occasion is unique and requires special attention in order to become a success. Below is a brief list of some of the services we are pleased to provide:
- Complimentary toastmaster / master of ceremony, if required.
- Red carpet available.
- Resident disco available (fee applies).
- All large functions are silver service.
- Dedicated banqueting or wedding coordinator.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies the perfect alternative to a registry office or religious ceremony.
- Marquees can be erected should you so wish, at an additional cost, these will be supplied by Buster Marquee’s of Nottingham.
- Help with choosing suppliers, after many years we know which suppliers can offer the best service to suit you, in terms of cost and style.
- For balls and proms (apologies, not weddings) we can organise commissioned digital photographer to attend, and take pictures you can buy on the night.
We can offer you the complete package, all backed by our years of experience, a special Lincolnshire welcome, and expertise, we help you organise your event as much or as little as you require.