an award winning experience
Our Lakeside Restaurant has long been recognised by the AA for food quality and awarded the coveted AA Rosette for culinary excellence, now into its 9th successive year.
Along with award winning food we have an extensive wine list to complement your meal. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served combining traditional with modern inspirations from around the world.
An ‘A La Carte’ menu is available.
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment even to our residents so please enquire about availability at time of reservation.
For the comfort of others, smoking and the use of mobile phones is not permitted.
Whilst the majority of our guests do like to dress up when they dine with us we do not stipulate formal attire.
We suggest smart / casual wear, which we feel is in keeping with the style of dining experience we offer.
We leave the interpretation to you!
Due to the style of menu and service we offer it is not considered suitable for young children; however we do offer a Childs menu for more informal dining in our Melville Bar & Lounge.
- Beautiful views over 88 acres of wooded parkland and lakes.
- Elegant decor reflecting the buildings character and era.
- Award winning food and service, commended by the AA in the form of one rosette from 2003 and a second from 2008.
- Excellent selection of beers and ales, wines and digestifs to complement our food.
- Candlelit romantic evening meals.
- Business and corporate lunches are a speciality.
- Private dining menus and suites also available.
- Easy free parking.