an experience to remember
Our Lakeside Restaurant has long been recognised by the AA for food quality and awarded a coveted 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, now into its sixth year. For the 2010 AA Good Food Guide we are delighted to yet again have been awarded a second Rosette for Food Quality.
We also have an extensive wine list to compliment your meal. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served combining traditional with modern inspirations from around the world.
A set table d’hote or an ‘A La Carte’ menu are available.
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment even to our residents so please enquire about availability at time of reservation.
Dress code- Smart Casual
For the comfort of others, smoking and the use of mobile phones is not permitted. Children under 12 years not permitted in the Lakeside Dining Room for evening meal services.
- Beautiful views over 88 acres of wooded parkland and lakes.
- Elegant decor reflecting the buildings character and era.
- Award winning food and service, commended by AA in form of one rosette for last five years and from 2008 also a second rosette.
- A fine service accompaniesthe high standards of the food.
- Excellent selection of hand picked aperitifs, wines and digestives to complement our food.
- Candlelit romantic evening meals.
- Business and corporate lunches are a speciality. Banquets are a feature of our culinary skills
- Easy free parking and fax and internet to order your menu if you wish.